One of many stories I've been meaning to post when I found some spare time. It actually occured on 9/11/08.
I was in the middle of making homemade Mexican burritos when something required my attention downstairs. I briefly left my workspace and when I came back upstairs I saw potatoes on my living room chair. I put my Mommy Security Cam (M.S.C.) to work.
Aha! The potato thief in action. But the picture was a little dark. Needing more evidence, I moved the M.S.C. to a new location with the hope of apprehending the culprit.
There he is, the potato thief, fleeing his Den of Mischief.
And this is the Mastermind behind the Great Potato Heist. He was bouncing up and down and shrieking with glee each time his accomplice passed him on the way to the Den. He was literally frothing at the mouth, anxious to be a part of the action.
These two bandits will no longer be known as Caleb and Matthew, but as Butch Casanova and the Sunshine Kid. Of course this is not the first time they have stolen; they stole my heart a long time ago...and have held it captive ever since!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love this story! And the pictures are so funny. You could make a book out of all these funny mom stories!
that is absolutely too funny!! So funny that you caught the theives. Where do you get a mommy cam? I want one!! They are going to be great friends. How cute are they!!
rach
They stole my heart a long time ago, too, Rebekah. <3
You have such a talent for capturing their personalities and the cute things they do; what sweet memories you all are making!
Love ya, sis.
Post a Comment