All Chris and I wanted to do was take the kids for a Sunday walk around the temple (Plan A) because it was an unusually warm day in February. But the gates around the temple were locked so we thought we'd take a short hike up a nearby canyon (Plan B)....where we found snow and where Isaac chose to tell us that he hadn't put on his shoes before getting into the van. In the end, we walked up the sidewalk to the entrance of the canyon hike, took a few pictures, and ran back to the car because we were cold (Plan C).
Dad with Shoeless Isaac, Matthew, and Caleb. We didn't plan the matchy-matchy blue sweaters. I guess all of us felt like wearing blue that day.
Mom with I'm-not-going-to-look-at-the-camera-because-it's-funny Isaac, Caleb, and Matthew.
Is there anything better than being carried by Dad? I think not.
Feeling strong. Feeling cold. Feeling like getting back in the van and going home again!
No comments:
Post a Comment