Chris wanted to make dinner for the boys and I. On the menu: Greek Meatloaf with a side of Greek Potato Salad. He carefully followed the directions. And when the recipe told him to chop up an entire red onion, and put it in the potato salad, he did. Even though there were more onions than potatoes!
Our throats burned, our eyes watered. We drank a lot of water.
I ate my potato salad (with more onions than necessary), but still had *a few* left over. Chris told me to document it on the blog. Because through the fiery tears, we were laughing pretty hard.
And then Caleb found my plate with the *extra* onions and gobbled them right up.
I shouldn't have been surprised. This is, after all, the child who goes in our garden and rips out a fistful of giant chives and devours them on the spot. Caleb, I hope all these onions give you an amazing immune system.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment