Wednesday, March 28, 2012

It's a....GIRL!!!

I can hardly believe it!  As of March 26th, I am no longer the only girl living at the house.



Isn't she cute?  She's just 6 weeks old.



Okay, the pink eyes freak me out, too. 
But when we visited the farm (just a couple blocks away), Matthew was adamant that we had to have a California Bunny.  I'm so glad he insisted.  This particular breed is such a good family pet.  She is very patient and still when being held.  Which is a good thing because we all want some bunny snuggles!


Depending on who you ask, she has a different name.
If you ask Matthew, he will say "Grace."  (or should I spell it "Grayce" with those gray ears, nose, and tail?)
If you ask Caleb, he will say, "Grace-Shiny."
If you ask Isaac, he will say, "Habbit or Wabbit."
 
She usually stays in her hutch in the garage, but today she got some exercise time in the house.  She's still a little wary of all the noise and visitors, but we could tell she loved the extra room to run and explore!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Awwww. So cute. She reminds me of the family bunny growing up -- PC! May she be a worthy family bunny as he was...