Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The New Big Brothers

New Big Brothers have it rough. Mom is always tired and has a baby attached to her. Dad is paying hospital bills and he's always tired regardless... Schedules are messed up and if you want a story read to you, well ho ho, get in line because someone is always ahead of you in Priority Seating.

I guess it's a little understandable when the New Big Brothers get new ideas on how to get more attention from the New Parents.


OK. The Sickness thing is technically not their fault, but seriously, both boys have been sick since the baby came home. How many times can we hand sanitize before the first layer of skin is permanently affected?!

As for the Crazy thing, I think we can safely point fingers. I will save most of the delicious tales for future blogs. But I couldn't resist putting up one example of their mild mutiny.

NO TOYS AT THE DINNER TABLE...




...unless you are clever enough to get Mr. Potato Head's eyeglasses on your face.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Robbie said...

Yeah, I'm sure your guys' hands are overflowing with things to do around the house with 3 boys now! Can't wait to hear about the other mischievous things your big boys are doing!

Wendy said...

Can't wait to hear all those delicious tales. Your boys are totally yummy, so I know they'll be good.

Please give hugs to your sweet ones there -- tell them we have extras and they are on their way, Special Delivery! ♥♥♥♥