ditto to Michelle's comment. :) Bring on the girl! Your boys would be such good big brothers to a dainty little sister! congratulations! So excited for you!
Well, it looks like everyone is guessing girl. So am I!! Kevin would also like to add his prediction, Girl!! Let us know we are very excited for you guys!! I hope you are feeling alright.
9 comments:
Congrats! I'm hoping a girl for you and a boy for me. (and we can switch if it's vice versa! PERFECT!)
You do so fabulously well with boys, I hate to break a good trend, but I'm kinda hoping you have a girl.
ditto to Michelle's comment. :)
Bring on the girl! Your boys would be such good big brothers to a dainty little sister! congratulations! So excited for you!
You know I am so happy for you and Chris. ♥ I would love to see you have a baby girl...
I am guessing a beautiful baby girl! Congrats!
Deb
Girl!!!!!!!!!!!
woah how did I miss this post?
I think you are going to have a girl.
Well, it looks like everyone is guessing girl. So am I!! Kevin would also like to add his prediction, Girl!! Let us know we are very excited for you guys!! I hope you are feeling alright.
Just because eveyone else voted girl, I will vote boy. Either way, you'll have a blast!! Love you!
Post a Comment