One day Matthew told me that there was a fire outside. Fortunately there was no fire, but the yellow-gold leaves on our tree in the sunshine, were brilliant! I couldn't ever catch the moment, but it was impressive. It really did look like it was on fire.
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Fall 2009
These pictures were taken in early November 2009.

One day Matthew told me that there was a fire outside. Fortunately there was no fire, but the yellow-gold leaves on our tree in the sunshine, were brilliant! I couldn't ever catch the moment, but it was impressive. It really did look like it was on fire.
One day Matthew told me that there was a fire outside. Fortunately there was no fire, but the yellow-gold leaves on our tree in the sunshine, were brilliant! I couldn't ever catch the moment, but it was impressive. It really did look like it was on fire.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aww. I love all your birdies. Daddy Birdie looks like he's having more fun than the baby birdies! :-)
Post a Comment