We celebrated Easter and my birthday on the same day. What fun! It was one great, big non-stop party. I wish the kids had taken a nap and that it hadn't been raining and cold during our Easter Egg Hunt (hence the living room Easter Egg Hunt), but despite it all, I think the kids had a great time.
Enjoy some pictures of our Easter celebration!
Caleb did not know what to do with all the "grass" in his bucket. He wanted more jelly beans!
Caleb and Matthew had no trouble finding additional uses for their empty Easter eggs. They are so cute and weird.
I can't imagine where they inherited those traits...
We all loved the Easter package from Arkansas! And look! Caleb found a use for that grass: he is giving it to me. I think he was hoping for more jelly beans in exchange.
The spoils of the hunt...
We found jelly beans all over that room for a couple days. Not that I'm complaining. You could reach your hand down into the sofa and have a tasty treat any time you wanted. It was like a vending machine in cushion form. Hmmm...I should patent that....
3 comments:
My favorite pics were of your crazy eggy-eyeball boys! Looks like a fun time ...
couch jellybeans? Bonus! ;-)
The important question is what type of jelly beans did you give the boys?? Just the Kroger brand while you saved the oh so yummy Jelly Belly's for you and Chris?? Yeah...that's what we do. We did upgrade the kids this year to Starburst jelly beans...they are good too! Love y'all!
The kids don't get chocolate, so I use the Starburst jelly beans. The red ones are the best!!
Post a Comment